For us it is essential to provide the highest possible quality and we know how important tests are. for this reason, the public beta test program is now available, open to all existing users of ONE Control Pro. The number of initial testers will be limited, so only requests from users seriously willing to actively participate in the evolution of ONE Control will be accepted.
How to request access to the program:
- Register on our support site
- Create a request ticket and select Beta Testing as enquiry’s type
- In the message, describe the type of activity you do in the musical field and in which aspects of the app you could be of help, possibly indicating any requests / improvements you already have in mind
- Attach the Apple invoice for the purchase of ONE Control Pro to the message
- If your request is accepted, you will receive the Test Flight invitation at the email address used to register on the support site
- It is recommended that the Beta versions be used on a dedicated device
- If the app crashes, use the panel presented by TestFlight when the crash occurs
- To report layout or interface problems, take a screenshot and use the panel presented by TestFlight to enter comments on the problem
- To participate in discussions, requests and suggestions, request access to the Beta (private) channel on Discord.