Offical support for new DAWs
ONE Control now supports the following DAWs:
- Logic Pro
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Audition
- Ableton Live
- Studio ONE
- Digital Performer
- Sony Vegas
- FL Studio
- Cakewalk Sonar
- Standard Mackie Control Universal
Revamped New controller window.
Now you can name your control before creating it.
For Mackie you can decide if the controller will be a main unit or an XT (extender) unit.
For Launchpad you can decide the orientation of the layout, and support for Logic Pro 10.6 has been added.
Multi-step knobs and sliders
- Now you can assign intermediate positions to knobs and sliders, in order to make precise selections, such as Waveform and mode selectors.
- Each step can have an appropriate label (such as Sine, Square, Saw, etc.) and a MIDI value.
Launchpad emulator enhancements
- Support for Logic Pro 10.6. Now you can assign the preferred orientation.
- It is possible now to customize each pad in Note and User mode. You can change the color and re-program the MIDI events of each pad.
- Revamped Getting started guides with step-by-step instructions and screenshots
- Now you can define your preferred theme
- MIDI Network Session discovery has ben optimized and is more reliable
- Solved a problem that could cause the app to crash using wired connection
- Minor bug fixes
- In order to better match with the upcoming products, the app has been renamed ONE Control Pro
Revamped network connection support
- Connect automatically to a network session while opening a controller
- Indipendent network connections for each controller
- Modular MIDI controllers now can have multiple pages
- Switch between pages from the new toolbar
- Configure each page with different colors and backgrounds
- Support for Mackie Control XT to extend another instance of Control or an actual Mackie hardware
- Configurable jog wheel and v-pots sensitivity
- Envelope editor (ADSR) with interactive graph and knobs
- Stepper with LCD display, for program change or other MIDI messages
- Dedicated modules
Bug fixes and enhancements
- Recent controllers in home screen
- New settings organization
- Revamped Getting Started pages
- General performance improvements
Theme and Styles
- Four aspect themes for Mackie Control and Modular MIDI templates: Default, Minimal, Modern and Retro
- Styles and aspect tweaks. Dozens of different designs for Knobs, Sliders, Buttons and other Controls
- Revamped controller settings:
- a new tabbed window where you can configure all the general aspects of your controller
- Revamped control configuration:
- Label position and label content based on the actual value of the control
- Default control value
- Style configuration: colors, background, effects on background, style browser
- New actions tab and MIDI/OSC message editors
- New help editor
- The MIDI engine has been totally rewritten for faster, more reliable communication
- Support for all the MIDI parameters
Mackie Control customization
Now you can configure most of the Mackie Control buttons: Label, Style, Color and Actions.